CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture, construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a privately held company with a rich history of serving clients throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
CRB is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, pro-active, organized, and well-rounded individual that has an advanced understanding of Microsoft’s data, reporting, and business intelligence tools to assist in delivering on our internal data and business intelligence initiatives.
The successful candidate must possess the skills required to successfully execute project tasks, have a strong work ethic, and be a dynamic team player. This person will be expected to execute work on one or more data or analytics projects simultaneously as delegated by the Information Director. Project work will include the planning and delivery of value-added ETL, Reporting, and analytical capabilities that will provide actionable information to the business.
- Elicit data related business requirements from stakeholders and develop or approve associated technical specifications
- Develop new processes to extract, transform, and load data into our enterprise data infrastructure
- Leverage and enhance the Enterprise Data Model to deliver value to the organization
- Work with stakeholders to develop new metrics, KPIs, Reports, and Dashboards
- Develop departmental and organization standard methods and best practices for the transformation and preparation of data for reporting, analytics, and self-service activities
- Develop and deliver secured, robust data models to business users
- Provide advice to departments and stakeholders on the usage, interpretation, and analytic value of business data
- Facilitate team members in their efforts to provide analytical assistance to business users
- Participate in discipline related internal and external project communication and coordination
- Set and execute professional development goals
- Travel as required for project development and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience designing Reports and Dashboards using reporting and/or analytical tools such as SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- 7+ years of experience working with MS SQL Server and Azure SQL Database
- 7+ years of experience developing ETL processes with data warehouses
- 7+ years of experience with Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
- 7+ years’ experience developing data models from OLTP, Data Warehouse, Data Mart, or Analysis Services solutions
- Proficiency using Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lakes, and associated technologies
- Expert proficiency in Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts to store and model the data (Kimball)
- Expert proficiency authoring SQL queries, tables, views, stored procedures, and functions
- Advanced proficiency using Power BI Desktop, and advanced Microsoft Excel features including Power Query, M and DAX
- Experience using developer tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, TFS/TFVC
- Experience with other languages, such as C#, VB, PowerShell, Python is a plus
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required
- Experience with accounting terms and concepts preferred
- Experience with R language preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.