ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and resolve challenging issues for ServiceNow partners and customers.
- Resolve technical cases created by customers looking for help to understand or troubleshoot unexpected behaviours or answer technical questions about the ServiceNow software and platform.
- Gain an understanding of the ServiceNow platform and all core functionality.
- Analyze data with a view to isolating the potential cause of the issue.
- Involve others to accomplish personal and group goals
To be successful in this role you have:
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple difficult technical issues with ease and complexity
- Ability to discuss issues with the customer and development team and provide solutions to customer cases
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Depth of knowledge and experience enables contribution in a more complex/critical environment. This is an advanced career level where a senior professional typically stabilizes. Advancement beyond this level occurs only because of business need and on a selective case by case basis.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Applies advanced knowledge of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Is expected to maintain leading-edge knowledge in primary professional/technical discipline. Uses advanced knowledge of own and other disciplines. Is an internal expert – in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow tools, work procedures and industry.
- Provides complex analysis and advice to functional management. Applies technical knowledge to determine solutions and solves complex problems across departments. Makes decisions based on theory or concepts when solving problems of a highly complex or technical nature.
- Seeks state-of-the-art approaches and practices within and outside ServiceNow. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside their own area of expertise. Takes initiative to recognize obstacles and create solutions. Creates consensus around new ideas and initiatives, building confidence in the outcome.
- May provide work leadership or guidance to others but often in an informal or conceptual leadership capacity. Builds working relationships across teams. Demonstrates respect for team member’s individual contributions.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for innovation within the discipline or business area.
- Acts as a change agent on matters that affect teams or workgroups.
- Leads projects that may cross departments. Must lead other team members.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.