Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their homes, one room at a time.
With over 80 stores nationwide and nearly 700 employees and counting, Structube’s small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets.
The Stockroom Worker is responsible for the reception and distribution of the merchandise, as well as the verification of the order. This person will work in partnership with the sales team.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive the merchandise and verify the order conforms with the purchase order
- Lift the boxes, transport and place the merchandiser in the designated areas of the warehouse
- Lift heavy loads and furniture
- Place and move heavy furniture
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the warehouse
- Support the sales team
- Prepare customer pick-up orders
- Assemble and/or unwrap merchandise for display
- Disassemble and/or wrap merchandise on display
- Periodically verify the stability of merchandise on display
- Precision and meticulousness
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Capacity to lift heavy boxes on a regular basis
- Pertinent experience (6 to 12 months)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Growth and advancement possibility
- Group insurance starting six months after hiring
- On-site parking
- Various corporate discounts (gym, telecommunications, etc.)
- A 25% discount on Structube’s regular-priced items
- A collaborative and solutions-oriented work environment
- Much more!
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.