We are Flink – your online supermarket that is revolutionizing the way you shop for groceries. We deliver our large range of over 2,400 high-quality products, including fresh fruit and vegetables, conveniently to your door within 10 minutes.
Our customers are our top priority, so we guarantee that all products always arrive fresh and safe at their destination.
In addition to our national range, we offer unique local products in all cities. Our locations are in all major cities, the delivery is always sustainable, as we deliver with e-bikes and use recyclable packaging.
Founded by seasoned e-commerce professionals and supported by some of the world’s most renowned investors, we are growing fast and want to keep challenging ourselves. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. We offer equal opportunities for everyone in a diverse and multicultural team.
Would you like to reinvent retail together with us and change your city sustainably? We are looking for executives for our Flink Stores in Erlangen, who are responsible for the operational store management and to lead the team of up to 100 employees (m / f / d).
In your role, you report directly to your City Manager. Successful candidates (m / f / d) have experience in retail (food or non-food), delivery services or gastronomy and enjoy building a new business model in their hometown.
- Operational management of your store in your city and ensuring optimal work processes, including monitoring and control of store productivity and compliance with store KPIs (e.g. delivery time)
- Implementation of requirement-based personnel and resource planning including personnel deployment planning
- Responsible for the recruiting, the control, and the further development of your store employees (shift supervisor, picker, and rider) with the aim of very good team performance and employee satisfaction
- In addition to taking on the store manager tasks, you will actively work in day-to-day business
- Responsibility for the entire warehouse management and all associated processes
- Responsibility for compliance with company guidelines and health and safety standards
- Several years of experience in the field of trade/catering / delivery service as (deputy/assistant) store manager, store manager, branch manager, restaurant manager, shift manager, service manager, delivery service manager or comparable experience; Lateral entrants with comparable qualifications (male/female) are expressly welcome
- At least first leadership experience is desirable
- Commercial understanding paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Resilient, committed, flexible, pragmatic and implementation-oriented
- Assertiveness, strong communication skills with various stakeholders and a confident demeanor
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile
- Whole 20% discount on your Flink order. Be the first to test new products!
- You have the unique opportunity to be there from the very beginning and can influence our strategy
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to work in a motivated and dynamic team in a fast-paced environment
- Flat hierarchies in which the assumption of leadership is encouraged
We commit ourselves that every applicant will be judged on their abilities, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.