We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As the leader for our Survey Team in Oklahoma, you will maintain client relations, direct and supervise survey crew staff and drafting technicians, perform project management duties, provide training to staff, and ensure the accuracy of surveys. You will also communicate regularly with internal and external clients, maintain and build relationships, and collaborate with regional business development staff to pursue additional client opportunities. You will monitor the quality of the team’s work and conduct high-level technical reviews, The Team Leader is responsible for closely monitoring staffing, workload, and is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the Survey team is profitable. This role will have the opportunity to grow the team in our Oklahoma region.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- 10+ years of experience in survey
- Must be registered as a land surveyor
- Experience managing project financials
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain talented staff
- Proven record of developing and winning projects
- Excellent client relationship and client management skills
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.