Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare’s most comprehensive imaging and analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Technology Specialist is responsible for solving problems, sharing technical expertise and product experience. This involves mentoring less experienced team members, as well as providing a practical perspective to product design discussions to ensure our products work well within the various client architectures. The Technology Specialist typically operates at the tier level 2 within support, handling complex and unresolved customer issues escalated by the previous tier. Since the Technology Specialist will be the highest point of escalation within client services, they are also expected to provide requirements for product supportability and maintenance.
● Manage customer major incidents or escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled;
● Prioritize your workload based on established SLA and priority;
● End to end responsibility for the escalation management, communication, escalation, investigation, and resolution of incidents, ensuring business and customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required;
● Act as support / focal point – Liaison Technical Support Leadership, CSM’s, Professional services for Incident escalation (identifying, resolving bottlenecks) and reporting back to the client; ● Ensure that all modes of communication are effectively used throughout the incident life cycle of reported escalation;
● Rerouting misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner;
● Analyze and troubleshoot the workflow of a complex integration of network devices, workstations, servers and software;
● Proactively acquire practical experience with new features in line with product’s branch availability;
● Provide input into the creation of Knowledge Documentation to be published in the client portal to give valuable information to our clients;
● Participate in the creation and maintenance of Knowledge articles used internally;
● Troubleshooting process, product knowledge and processes ramp up within the assigned team;
● Analyze, diagnose root causes, known errors and resolve challenging issues relating to software applications, Windows OS, SQL Server databases and other related technologies;
● Log and document all incidents in the ITSM (ServiceNow and/or Jira) and resolve client problems;
● Increases and maintains technical knowledge relating to Microsoft products including Operating Systems and SQL Serv.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience;
● 3+ years of experience in a technical support environment;
● Direct experience in a customer facing role with demonstrated ability to gather complex customer requirements;
● Strong technical aptitude and a quick learner with the ability to understand medical imaging;
● Experience in RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux ), Microsoft Windows OS, and MS SQL Server;
● Excellent analytical, research, organizational and planning skills;
● Advanced level knowledge of Perl, Python or Shell scripting language;
● Outstanding teamwork skills, and the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships;
● Experience with TCP/IP, IPSec or VPN network security, as well as Remote troubleshooting (SSH, VPN tunnels);
● Stellar communication, influencing and presentation skills;
● On call rotation availability for urgent escalations reported by the support team that can occur after your regular work schedule.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad’s Leadership Team: https://www.intelerad.com/en/about/leadership-team/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.