Publicis Groupe: win in the platform world!
Publicis Groupe is the world’s third largest communications group.
What can we do as Publicis Groupe? Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey – anywhere in the world.
And what makes us unique?
A Connecting Compay, driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, great character and a relentless focus on clients – Power of One!
Under the direction of the Chief Talent Officer, the HR Project Coordinator will support the execution and delivery of the overall talent projects.
Your to-do list:
- Coordinate, schedule, track, and monitor talent project activities; escalating issues as appropriate.
- Supporting the Talent Team when needed to ensure operational excellence and goals are met.
- Administers core project management functions and processes (e.g. intake & prioritization, management reporting, etc.)
- Assist with tracking and implementation of HR projects, including organizational DEI projects.
- Coordinate internal talent communications , translation when needed.
- Assists project leads in tracking and managing risks, issues, and change requests and updating project artifacts as needed.
- Contributes to the maintenance and updating of internal process documentation. Assists in developing and maintaining project management best practices. Identifies and recommends process improvements.
- Provide support as needed to other members of the talent team.
- Maintain highly confidential records, including contracts and agreements.
- Ability to succinctly record in writing the main points of what is presented in a meeting, highlighting important key topics or themes that are emphasized, and organizing the material in a style that will best capture facts, ideas and action item
Interested? Keep reading…
Publicis Groupe is looking for a Talent Project Coordinator for its Milan offices!
If in your past experience:
- Excellent knowledge of PPT, Canva & Video Editing Tools
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of Italian and English
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Experience demonstrating ability to develop, implement and administer new processes and project deliverables.
If you are:
- A born Project Manager, naturally detail and goal-oriented
- A great team worker, able to cooperate with professionals of different backgrounds and seniorities
- Always proactive and full of new ideas
- Creative and People-oriented
Send us your application!
This opportunity does not provide relocation support.
We take care of our talents and their wellbeing:
- Future of Work: flexible hours and smart working
- Corporate benefit: a platform dedicated to our people full of offers, discounts and more
- Learning&Development: a tailored learning path, individual and needs-based approach, always on!
- Corporate Wellness: free access to online training classes for your physical and psychological wellbeing
Did you know that our motto is Viva la difference?
With or without D.Lgs. 198/2006, we can’t wait to meet you and welcome you, whoever you are!
Find more about Publicis Groupe Italy and our values on our official IG page here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.