ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country’s most desirable vacation destinations.
A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
About Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort:
Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort allows you the amazing opportunity to enjoy the Florida sunshine, cool breezes and spectacular oceanfront views in world-famous Cocoa Beach, while assisting guests who arrive to enjoy our spacious suites, along with easy access to white-sand beaches and area attractions such as the Cocoa Beach Pier and Port Canaveral.
As a member of the Cocoa Beach Suites team, you will help provide guests an unforgettable vacation getaway at our friendly tropical beachfront resort
As a Team Member Service Specialist, you will:
- Support employment efforts, special projects and general Team Member Services operations functions
- Coordinate health fairs, special events, training, annual Benefit Open Enrollment process, etc.
- Develop, coordinate, prepare training materials, and deliver training on approved topics under direction of property leadership.
- Responsible for compliance audits (personnel files, I-9s, timekeeping, invoices, etc.), assist with
- investigations and leave administration, prepare reports and investigative summaries. Assist with agency inquiries, unemployment claims, and basic consulting and team member relations.
- Oversee and handle the Team Member Services office when the TMS Generalist/Manager is out of office. Serve as back-up for Coordinator/Rep as appropriate to office structure (office supplies and
- employment law posters, new-hire orientation, pre-employment processing, and other duties as
- Respond to inquiries regarding company policies, programs, and procedures, referring issues to
- appropriate parties (Managers, TMS Leadership, etc.). Recognize potential for escalated team member relations issues and refer to appropriate TMS contact for direction and assistance.
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of manager e-mail lists by reviewing and updating the e-mail group through the I.T. Helpdesk when new leaders are hired, and as relevant status changes occur.
- Under supervision, compute wages and record data for use in payroll processing/timekeeping; may
- handle time-keeping duties.
- Maintain positive customer relations with all internal and external customers by anticipating and responding to business needs in a professional, timely, responsive, accurate, helpful and informative manner.
- Assist other property locations as required to meet business needs
- Assist with other tasks, process improvement, and special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty below and adhere to the following core values:
- WORK ETHIC
- Demonstrated ability to always maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven success in working independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals and meet project deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong work ethic is a must.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Applied knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.