MIHOYO CO., LTD.
miHoYo was founded in the Spring of 2011 by several super OTAKUs from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Having faith in “Technical Otakus Save the World”, miHoYo is dedicated to create anime-style moe games and related products, saves our fellow believers by shaping a series of miHoYo virtual idols.
The first notable title was Guns Girl Z, released in 2014. Since then, miHoyo has seen success releasing anime-style games that primarily appealed to mobile gamers.
The most recent and popular game is Genshin Impact, released in September 2020. A commercial success, the game grossed over $1 billion within six months of release.
miHoYo established its branch in Montreal, Canada in 2020.
· Act as a bridge between the artists and engineers. Investigate and optimize existed solution plan
· Keep an eye on cutting-edge tools and techniques (for instance from GDC, Siggraph etc), prototyping the demo in the game engine
· Research and apply tools in art production
· Familiar and keep researching the game engine applications
· Create and improve art asset production workflow and pipelines
· Create tools in Unity, 3dsmax, Maya, Photoshop according to art production demands
· Proficiency in Unity, Unreal, 3dsmax, Maya and Photoshop.
· 4+years development experience in Unity
· Familiar with art production workflows
· Proficiency in C++, C# and Python scripting languages
· Proficiency in computer graphics.
· Effective at communication, strong sense of teamwork
· Having completed project experience in Unity or Unreal is preferred
· Having algorithm studies background is preferred
Location： Montreal (Preferred), Toronto, Vancouver
Eligible to work full time in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.