We are …
Hextom is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company based in North York, ON. We provide a set of software to enable e-commerce business to grow sales and save time on store management.
Our increasing set of software is ranging from customer engagement, SEO/conversion optimization to inventory management, store automation.
Our goal is to provide a suite of software for e-commerce businesses of all sizes. We have integrated into Shopify ecosystem. With more than 70,000 users, we became one of the top partners with Shopify.
We are looking to add a Technical Support Engineer to our team. You’ll work with customers to identify and resolve issues they are experiencing while using the software. You will also be testing, documenting, and reporting found bugs to our development team.
This role is perfect for you, if you are interested in a career as a technical support professional, or interested in being exposed to career path of software development, especially front-end development.
In this role, you will …
- Deliver thorough answers to questions raised by App users. Communicate with them to understand the issues they are experiencing, and provide updates in a friendly & timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users from both user behavioural and technical perspectives. Identify potential conflicts from themes or other apps, provide fixes to resolve them when possible. Escalate potential bugs and feature requests to the development team.
- Consolidate questions and feedback, convert them into improvement suggestions and enhance the user experience of the Apps.
- Work with the development team on issues, and brainstorm solutions.
You have …
- Working experience of technical support for tech company, ideally a software company
- Fluency in the English, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and own issues from beginning to end, detail oriented
- Adaptability and flexibility, working in past-pace environment
Nice to have …
- Working knowledge of Shopify, especially theme modifications
- A great attitude and desire to help people & solve problems
- Passion for discovering how and why products succeed
We offer …
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work option
- Flexible hours
- A highly collaborative team to work with, and help you to make great accompaniments
Hextom is a fast-evolving company, the same of our people, so every position comes with many upward mobility and career growth. We’re here to support each other. We will work very closely with you to help you carve out the path of your dreams.