Who are we?
TSA is an Australian-owned business specializing in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavor to create experiences that people love, by revolutionizing the way they connect and communicate with brands.
- Step 1: Initial Interview
- Step 2: Berlitz Online Test
- Step 3: Validation Interview
What should you expect from us?
- 27K Salary Package + monthly incentives
- WFH set-up but amenable to on-site work as needed
- Shifting graveyard rosters
- Pioneer US Telco Account
- HMO coverage with free dependent
- Life Insurance Coverage
- We promote within the company! Look no further to take the next step in your career
- Awesome R&R daily floor prizes, major cash giveaways, social events like end of year parties; there’s always something fun to get excited about!
- Full time roles available
What will a normal day look like?
The Technical Support Representative plays an integral role in executing TSA’s purpose. You will be providing administrative repair in voice teleservices with Chat and Voice streams.
You will support our client with acquiring, engaging, and retaining our client’s customer base. You’ll achieve this by acting as a brand ambassador, representing, and promoting products to new and existing customers.
- Inbound queries regarding status of outages
- Own and resolve the root cause of every customer’s enquiry by thoroughly investigating their account, needs and wants. This may include recommendations on changes to their product set, the addition of new products or repairs.
- Clarify and ask questions to explore a whole household resolution that is tailored to the customer query
- Troubleshoots issues in regards with Telco services such as TV, phone & Internet connection dispatch timing/status and status of pending orders for Plain Old Telephone (“POTS”) and High-Speed Internet (“HSI”).
- Manual follow-up to tickets received back in queue
- Outbound calls to Customers for further troubleshooting or cancelling dispatch, and other offline projects within this product line.
- Responds to customer’s inquiries regarding basic billing information
- Ascertain that the customer understands:
- The solution they have agreed to and what products/services will be provided; and
- All legal and regulatory obligations
- Must have at least 6 mos experience in a BPO/shared services industry
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in providing Level 1 support to customers for data repair services and troubleshooting issues.
- Must have an understanding of telco industry, products, ISP related services, etc:
- Understanding of common technical terminology
- Basic Operating System knowledge
- Knowledge and experience on ticketing tools.
- Good Reading skills – ability to understand ambiguous information, probe and consolidate into usable data
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Must be goal oriented, driven, and motivated to deliver results
- Can start ASAP!
Hit the I’m Interested button to apply!
Can you think of a highly suitable referral? Select Refer a friend now!
*Terms & Conditions apply
At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more.
We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
Like & Share the TSA FB Page and be up to date with TSA News!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.