Molson Coors Brewing Company
Truck Driver Jobs in Canada: The trucking industry values its workers by treating them as one of the very important assets. particularly with the shortage of truck drivers in Canada and the recognition of truck driving jobs, companies are now willing to spend just to have someone experienced, reliable enough to satisfy the role to become a truck driver for their business.
Heavy truck driver jobs in Canada are considered among the most challenging and fun occupations available because they allow drivers to travel across the whole nation for no additional expense. Depending on your earnings, you may go to a variety of beautiful locations across Canada. Qualified truck drivers in Canada may take advantage of a wide variety of employee perks and competitive pay offered by several businesses.
Being a truck driver in Canada may possibly seem an easy job specifically for those people who have experience in truck driving, But it is actually a difficult one from the time you choose to find out how to manage up to the day you begin to hit the road. Notwithstanding this, the benefits are almost unlikely given that the minimum requirement for a truck driver is just a high-school level.
Truck Driver Jobs Salary in Canada
Latest statistics show that the highest hourly average (median) earnings are earned in Edmonton, Alberta at $30.00 per hour, and the lowest hours are earned in Fredericton / Oromocto, New Brunswick at $17.00 per hour. Annual wages for this profession are typically in the range of $35,000 to $60,000 for full-time employees.
Truck driving employment in Canada, on the other hand, are dependent on the area in which you live. Let’s have a look at some of the different areas.
● Alberta has a salary of $54,195.
● $52,650 in the Northwest Territories
● $49,725 in the province of British Columbia
● Province of Saskatchewan: $48,750
● Ontario : $46,940 dollars
● Quebec : $46,781 dollars
● The province of Prince Edward Island received $37,986.
Requirement for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
- Language Skills: English/French
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s License (Class 1 or A); Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles); Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles); Air Brakes Endorsement
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills: Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports; Maintenance and repair reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook
- Security and Safety: Driver’s validity license check; Driving record check (abstract)
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks; Sitting; Overtime required
- Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer; Flatbed; Dump truck
- Personal Suitability: Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
Duties of Truck Driver in Canada include:
1. Operate business delivery trucks in a safe manner in accordance with all applicable laws and rules.
2. Check and clean vehicles on a daily basis for safety and maintenance. Clean trucks as planned or as needed.
3. Travel to the Hub DC and back to their DC within the time period that has been specified.
4. Load and unload tires as needed in order to fulfill delivery responsibilities.
Truck Driver Jobs in Winnipeg
Winnipeg is the capital of the Canadian province of Manitoba and the largest city in the province. The Forks, a historic location at the confluence of the Red and Assiniboine rivers, is the city’s beating heart. Warehouses have been transformed into stores and restaurants, and there is plenty of open space devoted to festivals, concerts, and exhibitions.
There are various driver jobs in Winnipeg out of which some are listed below
- Delivery truck driver
- Truck driver, truck-trailer
- Commercial Truck Driver
- Truck driver helper
- Local Moving Straight Truck Driver
Truck Driver Jobs in Calgary
This cosmopolitan Alberta metropolis, which has an impressive number of skyscrapers, owes its fast development to its position as the country’s oil industry’s nerve centre. Although it has retained its western culture, which has given it the moniker “Cowtown,” as shown by the Calgary Stampede, it is an excellent location for Canadians to find work as truck drivers.
Let us look at some of the most noteworthy driver jobs in Calgary:
- Driver Helper
- Class 3 Garbage Truck Driver
- Recycling Service Driver
- Truck Driver – Permanent
- Combo/Pressure Truck Operator
Truck Driver Jobs in Edmonton
Edmonton is the capital city of the Canadian province of Alberta and the largest city in the province. On the North Saskatchewan River, Edmonton serves as the centre of the Edmonton Metropolitan Region, which is bordered by Alberta’s core region. Edmonton is the provincial capital. Located at the northern end of what Statistics Canada refers to as the “Calgary–Edmonton Corridor,” the city is in great demand for a variety of driver professions, including truck driving. Let us have a look at a few examples.
- Truck driver
- Moving truck driver
- Seasonal Shutdown Class 3 Driver
- Short-haul truck driver
- Long haul truck driver
Truck Driver Jobs in Ontario
Ontario is a province in eastern-central Canada that shares boundaries with both the United States and the Great Lakes region. It is the location of Ottawa, Canada’s capital, which is renowned for its Victorian architecture on Parliament Hill and the National Gallery of Canada, which exhibits Canadian and indigenous art.
Let’s take a look at some of the truck driver jobs available in the area.
- Recycling truck driver
- Garbage Truck Driver (AZ)
- Haul Truck Operator
- Tractor-trailer truck driver
- Shunt truck driver
Latest Truck Driver Jobs Vacancies in Canada
|Long Haul Truck Driver||SRG Trucking Ltd||Edmonton, ABemail@example.com|
|Long Haul Truck Driver||Onway Transport Inc||Calgary, ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Long Haul Truck Driver||M Brar Trucking Corporation||4113 Green Willow Terrace Regina, SK S4V 1M3email@example.com|
|Delivery Truck Driver||Krispy Kreme Doughnuts||5920 Mavis Road, Mississauga, ON L5V 2P5firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Truck Driver, Long Haul||Red Emerald R&D Ltd.||Moncton, NBemail@example.com|
|Driver, Truck||1854539 Alberta Ltd||Calgary, ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Long Haul Truck Driver||MULTANI ENTERPRISE CANADA LTD.||Edmonton, ABemail@example.com|
|Flatbed Truck Driver||B&R Eckel’s Transport Ltd.||Edmonton, ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Flatbed Truck Driver||B&R Eckel’s Transport Ltd.||Edmonton, ABemail@example.com|
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
If you are eligible to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada, then you must have to complete the job application process to get hired. Here is the step-by-step guide for how to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada website]
- Read all the job information very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company, etc.]
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” [you may find the email address or job application link]
- Send your job application and updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume]
Now you are done. Wait for the business to contact you or send you an email about your truck driver job application.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.
Hello i want to heavy Driver jobe in canada how can possible I’m from Nepal i have GCC license and al so Nepali license if you have possible i want really
Hi I’m a Ugandan heavy truck driver and when you try to apply for those jobs in Canada they say you should be in Canada to apply for those jobs. How can I get job offer from Canadian employer as a foreigner? Thanks.
Im a heavy driver. truck,bus and trailor driver
I have an experience over 15 years srilanka and abroad.
Hello Dear Sir/Madam hope you fine this is EMAL MOMAND from Afghanistan I want to go Canada with my family acording bad satuation and security problem in Afghanistan Taliban threat those people who worked for NGO’s thus I worked with sevral NGO’s as physiotherapist,Supervoiser,IE Trainer,Advocator please do somthing and give me that golden chance of life and carry me with my family to Canada I am Civil Engineer also Physiotherapist and good Driver too I well do and adjust myself in every work which you give me
it will be your big kind on me and my family or childern .
my name is mohd salim.
I am have truck driver .10 year driving experience .my license Htv/psv of pakistan. I want job in toranto please giv me a chance .I will fulfill your
Hey, am Edward from Kenya,..Public health graduate..How can I get a job in canada
Hey am Kennedy Kamau a Kenyan, would like a truck driver job. 5 yrs experience. Hope to hear from you. Very hard working currently residing in south Africa still driving long distance trucks.
Am so interested with the job am well qualified with that job I’ll be so glad when i get that job
Please am really request for the post
Am so interested with the job I’ll work understand ur supervision
Am peter from kenya am a driver experience for 7yrs am well interested with the job
Im from srilanka and ima truck driver ..i like to work with your company.i have five years experience in srilanka and saudi arabia .
Im from srilanka and ima truck driver .i like to work with your company.i have five years experience in srilanka and saudi arabia .
Am looking for job code 14
Hello am looking for job code 14 drive,I have 5 years experience driving Volvo SA truck
I am currently in Sri Lanka. I have ten years of experience as a Tailor Driver in Qatar.
From air Lankan
Have a Kuwait license
Please ineed driving
I am also interested in this job .I am from Nepal experienced at tailor.
Hi,my name is baba seidu,am a licensed international truck driver from Ghana west Africa.
I have acquired 8 years of truck driving experience so far,
I can speak French and English. It has always been my wish to travel, live,and work in Canada to contribute to the economic growth of Canada, if possible naturalized as a Canadian. Because I simply like Canada.
I will pursue the application process and I know Godwilling I will succeed by getting a job offer from a Canadian company. Thanks for this online project.
Below is my contact number for any enquiries about me
I love the job
Bonjour je m’appelle karina pynam mon mari wesley pynam. nous sommes intéressé pour venir travailler vive au canada .
Bonjour je m’appelle karina pynam mon marie wesley pynam nous sommes intéressés pour venir travailler au Canada .on a noté permis de conduire.
Hi sir I search driving job I have Dubai driving license no 3 and I have Pakistani driving license
I am from Sri Lanka
I have experience as a heavy vehicle driver licence and i have work experience as a Truck Triver 20 years
i was a trailer truck driver in abroad for almost 6 yrs
I am have truck driver .10 year driving experience .my license Ltv/Htv of pakistan.
Im a heavy driver. truck,bus and trailor driver
I have an experience over 10 years pakistan