As a Warehouse Operative working at our busy depot in Hemel Hempstead, you’ll be picking orders in a chilled environment. There are opportunities to learn extra skills and fast track progression for the right people.
No experience necessary – full training will be given!
- Salary: £11 – £13.50 + unsociable hours premium
- Working Hours: 09:30-18:00 or 18:00-02:30
- Shifts: 3 Week rota ( weekends included)
- Overtime: Available
Our promise to you
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a focus on supply chain distribution, this role is for you.
As well as training and job learning to ensure you can deliver excellence every day, we offer great pathway opportunities to develop your career
The personal skills we require
- You must be reliable, self-motivated with a flexible approach
- You demonstrate good attention to detail skills and will be a team-player
Warehouse operative Duties
- Operating Voice system and PDA
- Ensure warehouse goals are met
- Picking orders
- Learning new skills within the warehouse
- LGV Driving Apprenticeship
- Healthcare Cash plan (HSF)
- Pension (BOC Retirement Savings Plan)
- Life Assurance 7 x Basic Salary
- Free uniform and PPE
Gist is a leading UK supply chain company with a great history. We are one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry. Our distribution team is a vital part of the Gist success story, and you will be a part of the world-class team based in Hemel Hempstead
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.