Frasers Group are currently looking for Flannels Evening-Shift Warehouse Supervisors to join our impressive state of the art 2m square foot Distribution Centre, that’s over 30 Football pitches, and is one of the most advanced warehouses within the UK.
An excellent opportunity to showcase your background in warehousing leadership, specifically working in a delivery environment where there are multiple priorities to be managed.
As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, the opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
We have ambitions to transform our culture and be recognised as a place where everyone wants to ‘Stay, Strive and Thrive’ making Frasers Group a world class place to work, one where you can achieve your career ambitions.
As a Supervisor your key responsibilities will include:
- Direct line management and coaching of First Line Managers including 1:1’s to discuss performance vs expectation, identifying SMART goals when performance not met in any of the key functional areas within responsibility
- Monitoring delivery to plan and key areas for your shift improve
- Driving performance on key metrics and delivery to plan, ensuring an efficient warehouse operation which can fulfill customer web and store demand on time and in full
- Holding monthly inbound/outbound performance forums
- Driving the highest standards of safety on site, working with the Safety team to ensure adherence to all safety routines/procedures (e.g. Floor Safety Inspections, Hazard Spotting, Safety Gembas, Risk Assessments, Audits)
- Reviewing weekly labour plan to ensure cover is adequate, flagging any issues/feedback. Signing off with submission to Warehouse Manager.
- Providing detail to Warehouse Manager when daily/weekly targets are not met and creating plan to bridge
- Alongside the Warehouse Leadership team, you’ll partner with Elevate 82 transformation team and other key stakeholders (e.g. Automation, Safety, Operational Training team, HR) to ensure all strategic activity is on track and supported
- Accountability for the successful integration of ‘Manager without Limits’ leadership programme, ensuring all managers complete the programme and all project outcomes are achieved on site, you’ll support and drive the successful implementation of culture change and turnover reduction.
- Experience in Warehousing, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Inspiring people leader with proven coaching experience
- Exceptional people and change management skills
- Good analytical and systems skills
- Customer focused approach to operational management
- Resilient, flexible and approachable
- Problem solving ability in a fast paced business
Highly desirable experience:
- Lean Six Sigma
As a valued member of the operation you will also receive a wide range of benefits including:
- Long term opportunities
- Retail discount within the Frasers Group brands including Sports Direct, Flannels, House of Fraser, Frasers, USC to name a few
- 24 hour EAP support with Retail Assist
- Onsite canteen(s)
- Free onsite car parking / public transport bus link on StageCoach 23A/ local Train Station
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.