Job Description – Carpenters Jobs in Australia
Carpenters Construct And Repair Building Frameworks And Structures—such As Stairways, Doorframes, Partitions, And Rafters—made From Wood And Other Materials. They Also May Install Kitchen Cabinets, Siding, And Drywall.
Carpenters Are One Of The Most Versatile Construction Occupations, With Workers Usually Doing Many Different Tasks. For Example, Some Carpenters Insulate Office Buildings; Others Install Drywall Or Kitchen Cabinets In Homes. Those Who Help Construct Tall Buildings Or Bridges Often Install The Wooden Concrete Forms For Cement Footings Or Pillars. Some Carpenters Erect Shoring And Scaffolding For Buildings.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames.
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes.
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.