Domestic Cleaning and Housekeeping Jobs in Australia
Domestic Cleaning and Housekeeper Jobs Details
- Salary: Not Specified
- Work Area: Sydney, Melbourne
- Work Type: Part time position
- Tenancy: Permanent position
- Hours: 10 – 20 hours
- No. of Vacancies : 10 positions
Domestic Cleaning and Housekeeping Jobs in Australia: Absolute Domestics has been established for over 20 years and operates throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As Australia’s largest agency for home cleaning and housekeeping services, we recruit, train, co-ordinate and support thousands of domestic cleaners wanting to work in private homes.
The work consists of cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, tidying, washing & ironing. The work you do contributes to quality time for busy people wanting their weekends back and time for themselves…and a clean and tidy home.
The tasks involved are the same as what you do in your own home every day… the only difference is that you get paid for it!
Working flexible hours, you can choose the days and times that you work and we will engage your services to support busy professional couples, individuals and families with their home cleaning and general housework.
Get paid for doing the normal household chores we do in our own homes every day – cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, mopping & tidying.
- Need Extra Money and Work School Hours
- Work Locally on Days and Times that Suit You
- No outlay, Products and Equipment Supplied
Requirements for Cleaner and House Keeper Jobs in Australia/New Zealand
Before you proceed with your application, please ensure the job suits your needs and you meet and understand the following requirements:
- You must have your own car to travel to and from jobs
- You must have general knowledge in household equipment and products
- You must be able to communicate in written and spoken English
- Must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
- There is no weekend or evening work
How to Apply for the Domestic Cleaner and Housekeeper Jobs in Australia for Foreigners?
To speed up your application, please apply directly to employer recruitment portal of Australia or call 1300 574 849.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of the concerned job provider, We are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.