Overview of Hostess / Waitress Jobs in Doha, Qatar
Shabdi jobs services is a Qatar Based recruitment agency known as one of the reliable agency who deployed all professional candidates at Qatar based companies with Zero cost to candidates (Free recruitment).
They have a continuous job vacancy in hospitality for Eastern European nationality for the positions (Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Servers, Waitress, Waiter, Runner, Hostess, Chef De Partie, Demi Chef, Commis) all most all post.
Presently, they are in need of the Hostess / Waitress / Waiter / Servers only from Eastern Europe.
- Any Graduation, Diploma, Secondary School,
- Bachelor of Hotel Management(Hotel Management).
- Salary: $500 to $800 per month in hand, plus tips.
- Other Benefits: Duty meals, Annual leave, Medical, Visa’ Flight tickets, Sharing
- Accommodation, and Transportation
- Work location: Doha, Qatar.
Hotels / Hospitality
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that \servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to the kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Relevant and interested candidates please mail your cv along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app +974 50077997
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.