Pivot Contracting Careers & Jobs 2019. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, we are comprised of highly qualified and experienced civil engineers, quantity surveyors, and electrical, mechanical, safety and quality engineers. Together, we develop innovative and practical solutions, methods and techniques to improve the way we work and the services we provide to clients. Pivot’s portfolio of completed and current projects demonstrates the wide range of projects, many of which are substantial and often complex. They include villa compounds, high-rise towers, hotels, malls and even oil and gas installations.
• Company/Organization: Pivot Engineering & General Contracting
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Male Nurse – DHA Approved
– Administer appropriate first aid treatment to injured / ill site personnel within the scope of their license and training level.
– Order and maintain first aid supplies and kits, in liaison with the site HSE Engineer at the project and Camp boss at the labor camp.
– Maintain Hygiene First Aid Room with all medical treatment, equipment, bed, linen, towels, etc. to regulatory standards.
– Ensure all required legal and other requirements are being met and maintained.
– Administer approved medication, treatment, etc. according to standard health procedures.
– Maintain records of all First Aid treatments and medication used all in accordance with standard and Company procedures and ensure that documentation is always readily available for review by relevant staff.
– Arrange transfer to hospital or medical center when required, in accordance with accepted first aid practice and approved emergency procedure.
– Assist the HSE Engineer with promoting Company Safety Policy amongst staff and workforce.
– Administer and implement all necessary training related to employee health programs as directed by the Local Authorities.
– Monitor work-related activities that may lead to medical incidents including work during high temperature and extreme climate.
– Assist the HSE Engineer in developing the weekly and monthly statistical report with respect to information on First Aid cases and injuries.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Equivalent.
– Hold the designation of Registered Nurse and valid nursing license issued by DHA.
– Must have a minimum of 05-08 years relevant experience (Nursing Field), with at least 05 years of experience in the construction industry.
• Should have good ability for producing Steel Reinforcement shop drawings and prepare Bar Bending Schedule.
• Independent handling of Civil Shop drawings production for the assigned project/projects.
• Understand Project baseline program for submission of shop drawings and assign a complaint program for self. Report to immediate supervisor if delay is envisaged.
• Take off from the IFC and ADM approved drawings. Notify discrepancy and requirement of TQ to immediate supervisor. Prior to starting work ascertain details through study and discussion with the immediate supervisor. Understand and abide by the particular drafting standards and formats of the assigned Project.
• Coordinate architectural layout with structural elements ensuring conformity. Notify discrepancy and requirement of TQ to immediate supervisor. Locate MEP requirements on shop drawings as per approved MEP builder’s work.
• Update Building permits (setting outs with coordinates) as and when required and update the status to immediate supervisor.
• Assist the Planning team in updating weekly progress of construction through drawings, presentation as envisaged by them.
• Assist the tender department by producing the envisaged logistic layout of Project under estimation.
• Maintain record on status of shop drawings produced. Ensure that shop drawings produced are approved Program for self shall include time for revision and re submission of rejected/commented drawings.
• Guide associated Project drafting team to produce technically correct drawings in particular Project format.
• Self correct to the best of ones ability, the shop drawings prepared before issuing them to the immediate supervisor.
• Provide a time frame for producing RED LlNE / AS BUILT drawings for Project record. Convey the time frame to the immediate supervisor for further action.
• Maintain a Project wise record of work done per week.
• Diploma in Civil engineering with a minimum 05-10 years of experience as a Structural Draftsman in a building construction company.
• Should have the ability to understand and communicate information and ideas orally and in writing so that others can understand the knowledge of ACAD & Microsoft Applications.
QA/QC Engineer (Civil)
– Responsible for controlling all QA/QC activities on the assigned project site.
– Raising Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) to solve problems.
– Managing the process of inspecting work and materials on site.
– Review of work procedures and material technical specifications to ensure their compliance with the Contract’s quality requirements and the implemented quality system.
– Responsible for distribution and implementation of the project quality plan on the project.
– Ensuring that quality records are correctly generated, logged and filed.
– Carrying out the process of inspecting work and materials on site.
– Coordinate with material testing laboratory for the material testing in accordance to the project requirements
– To help the suppliers and subcontractors to meet the specified quality requirements.
– Implementing method statements, checklists and inspection test plans for site works.
– Ensuring that All NCRs are adequately monitored and the concerns dealt with effectively and in a timely fashion.
– To define the applicable client’s requirements to suppliers and subcontractors.
– Participating in regular meetings with the Client and the Client’s Representative as appropriate.
– Investigate problem areas related to quality in order to prevent poor quality.
– Coordination with the consultant on quality matters.
– Preparation and follow up closing of the snags during hand over.
– Identifying training needs and arranging appropriate training on site.
– Making training arrangements in coordination with the appropriate department heads on site.
– Provide necessary assistance to the site management to get Consultant’s comments and acceptance of the submittals.
– Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 10-12 years of experience in the building construction industry.
– Applicants must possess an AL SA”FAT Certification that focuses on Green Building Regulations.
– Proficient in spoken and written English language.
– Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
– Computer skills should include competency in MS Word and Excel.
– Must possess a valid UAE driving license.