Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation.
Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including ‘Live Casino Supplier of the Year’ at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and ‘Casino Content Provider of the Year’ in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven person. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 8000 people work in the company’s 14 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be a valued member of the company’s Data Analytics team whose main role is developing BI solutions as well as providing data analysis service to various internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Development, Finance, Customer Support, Risks, etc.).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support internal stakeholders with appropriate data analysis and help them to make really data driven decisions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and – where it is possible – automate analytics by building dashboards and reports in BI tool Tableau
- Propose suggestions on how to improve content of reports, data warehouse, analysis
- Present data and findings in clear, easy to digest way
- University degree preferably in computer sciences, mathematics, or other exact sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience in data analysis and building content in some BI tool (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or similar)
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and passion about data and data analysis
- Ability to be careful and thorough about details
- Experience in writing queries in SQL
- Willingness to acquire additional technical skills where it can help to make work more efficient
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience in work with large amounts of data
- Dynamic work in successful, international company
- Possibility to work with really Big Data and various tools and technologies (Tableau, Hadoop / Hive / Hue, MS SQL, PostreSQL, Yandex ClickHouse, Apache Superset, Python, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, helpful colleagues
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.