Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet.
We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service.
With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations.
The Business Intelligence Analyst, Manager serves as the primary individual in the enterprise to select, administer, upgrade and maintain in multiple environments the full suite of Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
The Business Intelligence Analyst, Manager is responsible in the use of reporting tools to manage mission critical data, reports and dashboards for all levels. Provides data analysis and report-writing services across the enterprise.
The Business Intelligence Analyst, Manager is responsible for supporting organizational decision-making through complex analysis, reporting, research, and effective use of data generated from our information systems. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets. This role requires a strong, analytical thinker.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct quantitative/ qualitative data analysis using tools and functions such as SQL, Dashboards, and Google spreadsheets
- Collaborate with individuals throughout the organization to understand data visualizations needs for customer feedback
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge
- Work with client stakeholders to improve, automate and align data with current client processes
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements
- Produces datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools
- Provides consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- Utilizes a variety of software applications and data sources to develop methodologies for the Business Intelligence team
- Actively develops new tools and system enhancements, troubleshoots and solves data issues
- Seeks out, identifies, documents, and initiates resolutions to data quality issues that are discovered during report and analysis development
- Leads/mentors others on the team
- Develops internal best practices
- Provides critical data for key decision making
- Stay connected to industry trends, research and recommend best practices and KPIs
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 8+ years’ related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have previous BI Analyst experience on an enterprise level
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel
- Proven track record of analyzing data and using analysis to drive key insights and recommendations
- Ability to work with large data sets across multiple systems
- Strong presentation skills – able to crisply visualize and present data and insights to the organization
- Strong BI development skills in SQL, PL-SQL, and TSQL
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong Query skills
- Experience with Tableau, Hadoop, BigQuery system management, SSIS, SSRS, or Power BI Experience
- Strong working experience with Python
- Advanced Microsoft Office/G-suite knowledge
- Able to read and create technical documentation
- Demonstrates high critical thinking and reasoning skills and strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment that requires ability to prioritize and multitask
- Initiates, leads, and evaluates implementations of functional programs across major business areas
- Participates as a specialized knowledge resource in established processes
- Performs more complex general activities
Physical Demand & Work Environment
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office environment
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
What can Astreya offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a variety of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility – we love to build teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn Learning and other online courses to give you opportunities to upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership and care
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and wellness benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.