Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
1. Handle order processing in accounts:
– Manage customers’ inquiries in terms of order processing, order follow up, pricing integrity, on-time deliveries, orders fulfillment.
– Provide responsive order management support including order entry, or expediting and shipment information to customers
Size of customer: high complexity, ie. complex RBO, new RBO, mega factories)
2. Handle customer complaint:
– Resolve customer complaints professionally and tactfully.
– Negotiate customer product/billing complaints by authorizing returns, requesting returned product testing by internal quality or other staff, submit for approval replacement orders if needed, following up with accountant, sales…related to invoices, payment issues
3. Coordinate with other department:
– Partner with Inside Sales to assist in achieving sales goals.
– Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
– Coordinate with Logistics and Operations on capacity planning and scheduling.
– Back-up team-members when workload makes this necessary
– Coordinate & follow up return, defected labels in handling process properly
– Bachelor degree
– 2-3 years working experience
– Excellent written, verbal and telephone skills
– Strong data entry and organizational skills
– Detailed oriented and good follow-up skills
– Able to effectively manage many priorities and issues
– Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and function specific software
– Strong project management skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.