Website TOLL GROUP
About Toll: Global Forwarding
At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletized cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
- Receive booking details from shippers and send to controlling parties to get instruction. If receiving instruction from controlling party first, then contact shippers for cargo status and update back to controlling party.
- Create quick booking details in CW1 within one working day after completing booking form is received.
- Get booking confirmation with carriers/co-loaders as per controlling party’s instruction.
- Send booking confirmation to shippers for their cargo export arrangement.
- Follow up with shippers if they can export cargo as plan. If any change must inform controlling party to get approval for new schedule.
- Tracing the routing of each shipment on carriers’ website, if any change with intended schedule, must double check with carriers. Try to request carriers to protect space as initial schedule. Informing concerned parties (document team, destination office, shippers, salesman, etc…) for changing schedule, also re-update the change in CW1.
- Send rolling report to PIC if any.
- Upload shipper’s booking request form, carriers/co-loaders’ booking confirmation and related documents into CW1.
- If any shipments under EXW, DDU(DAP), DDP term, make sure to provide necessary documents to logistics PIC or vendors to pick up cargo and make customs clearance to catch closing time as instruction.
- Create new organization in CW1, update client tariff.
- Coordinate with teammates and other departments (CS, FIN, LOGS…) to ensure that all business could be handled smoothly.
- Solving the unforeseen problem (if any).
- Making daily reports.
- Handle over job files to the documentation team for preparation of shipping documents timely.
- Have a bachelor/college degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in handling USA shipment & good relationship with carriers as a Customer Service
- Able to use English at work
- Can use Chinese (Mandarin) is an advantage
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs and specialized system
- Can work under pressure
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.