DENSO International Europe B.V. represents the regional headquarters and European subsidiaries of DENSO Corporation, one of the largest technology providers in the global automotive industry. DENSO products and systems are an important part of almost every vehicle around the world.
DENSO is at the forefront of advanced technology and uniquely positioned to shape the future of mobility. We see this not only as an opportunity to create technologies that enable movement, but as a responsibility to influence the direction of that movement towards safety and sustainability.
With more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates across 5 continents, DENSO has a global workforce of approximately 170,000 people whose expertise in research and development, engineering, manufacturing, sales and operations enables us to continuously develop core technologies designed to respond to the evolving and ground breaking needs of industry and society.
Read more about DENSO Group at www.denso.com/nl/en
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller, responsible for Controlling & Reporting for our Finance & Accounting department at the European headquarters which is located in WTC, Amsterdam-Zuid.
DENSO International Europe’s Finance & Accounting division offers its activities and services to the European group and is responsible for the centralization and standardization of F&A activities in Europe.
In addition, F&A is responsible for disseminating and implementing the financial rules and procedures according to DENSO standards.
You report to the Director Finance & Accountng. The Finance & Accounting department consists of 20 people. You manage a team of three employees.
In this role, you are responsible for, among other things:
• The preparation / preparation of the statutory annual accounts of the operating and holding entities
• Compliance corporate tax NL, preparing / drawing up tax return (fiscal unity)
• Internal compliance control / infrastructure of the accounting / controlling business processes
• Month / Quarter / Year Closing and Reporting Coordination (including Tax Accounting) and Reporting Coordination to Japan Headquarters
• Analytical review of financial figures of the EU Sales Group
• Coordination with regard to reports, analyses, etc. with the Accounting and Business Planning departments as well as with the various Business units and operating companies
• Providing ad-hoc financial analyses and management reports
• Coordination with accountants, operating companies and headquarters in Japan
In addition to the above tasks, you will of course also be involved in other challenging (international) projects.
The ideal candidate we are looking for has the following characteristics:
Education and work experience:
• A relevant completed HBO or university education
• 8 to 12 years of relevant work experience, preferably gained in an international environment or Big Four organization
Knowledge, skills and competences:
• Thorough knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS, experience in preparing statutory annual accounts and (statutory) audits
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with financial business processes
• Knowledge of and experience with Tax Accounting and (declaration) Corporate Tax
• Strong analytical skills, knowledge of reporting tools
• Strong operational and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deal with different cultures
• Ability to work independently and to communicate with all levels within the organization
• Ownership in problem solving, proactive attitude
• Attention to detail with a flexible and pragmatic attitude
You are available for 40 hours a week.
You work within an international, very diverse and multi-cultural organization. In view of the international contacts, a command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is necessary.
We offer you
• Collaboration with colleagues of many different nationalities
• Attractive terms of employment
• For more information about this opportunity, you can apply online or contact Roman Scheffer by telephone on +31 (0) 294-493493
• Only candidates in possession of a valid EU work permit are eligible for this position
• Acquisition for this position is not appreciated
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.