Adecco is currently looking for a Material Handler to work with a well-established client in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Richmond, BC Canada for a Full Time, temp to potential hire position.
Shift: Sunday – Thursday
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- stack, sort and verify parcels on skids.
- average parcel weighs 15 lbs – nothing over 40. constantly lifting.
- need to know how to use pallet jack
Why work for Adecco?
· Great pay + 4% vacation pay;
· Paid weekly, accurately and on time
· Medical and dental benefits once qualified
· Strong health and safety programs
· Flexible shifts
· Generous referral bonuses
· Free training programs
If this position aligns with your interests and you have the relevant prerequisite experience, please apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.