We are the leader in manufacturing and distribution of DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and non-packaged media innovations.
- Picks warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or minimum six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse Preferred
- Experience Working With an RF Scanner Preferred
- Ability to climb stairs to pick product at multi heights
- Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.