1117718 BC Ltd. DBA Dhesi Meats
Meat Cutter and Butcher Jobs in Canada: This is to inform you that there are meat producing and supplying companies that are currently hiring meat cutter and butcher for jobs in Canada.
Presently, there are many companies that are expanding their business and have permanent full-time openings for Meat Cutters/Butchers – Retail or Wholesale on day and afternoon shift.
Currently, there are over 200 meat cutter and butcher job vacancies in Canada for foreigners. You can apply for Meat Cutter Jobs in Canada by clicking on Apply for job button below.
If you are a foreigner or presently in Canada and have a work permit visa, then you are eligible to apply for Butcher Jobs and Meat Cutter Jobs in Canada.
Meat Cutter and Butcher Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2021
|Company||1117718 BC Ltd. DBA Dhesi Meats – (Also Retail/Wholesale meat shop, meat market, food market, supermarket)|
|Job Location||Across Canada|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||No degree, High School or Diploma|
|Experience||Experience an asset|
|Credentials||As per employer requirements|
|Salary Range||$16-$24 per hour|
Main Duties for Meat Cutter and Butchers
- Cut, trim, and otherwise prepare standard cuts of meat for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers’ orders
- Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
- Prepare special displays of meat
- Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats, may wrap prepared meats.
- Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements
- Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
- May supervise other butchers, meat cutters.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Completion of a college or other meat or a three-year meat cutting apprenticeship may be required.
- On-the-job training in food stores is usually provided for retail butchers, meat cutters.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive physical tasks for extended periods of time
- Commitment to safety and quality processes
- Attention to detail and work well with others
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and decision making skills
- Reliability/ Dependability
- Basic English communication skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Must pass a Company Medical Examination
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
How to apply for Meat Cutter and Butcher Jobs in Canada
If you are qualified to apply for Meat Cutter and Butcher Jobs in Canada, then you have to complete the job application and recruitment process to be hired. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to apply for Meat Cutter and Butcher Jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply for Job button below” link provided after each [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada website]
- Read all the job description very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company etc.]
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” [you may find the email address or job application link]
- Send your job application and updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume]
Now you are done. Wait for the employer call or email regarding your job application in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.