Website Government of Canada
Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2021: Are you a young professional in search of new opportunities, competitive salaries and high quality of life in one of the most dynamic and liberal countries in the world?
How about free healthcare, job satisfaction and attractive work benefits? If you’ve checked all these boxes then we’ve got one more box for you. Say yes to live and work in Canada in 2021.
With over 200,000 jobs currently available in Canada, we’ve narrowed down the top 20 occupations currently in demand across the country.
Occupations currently topping the list are those in medical professions such as registered nurses, IT professionals, including software engineers and designers, trade skill occupations such as industrial electricians and welders, as well as those in the transportation and logistics sector (long haul truck drivers) and the travel and hospitality industry.
There are various ways to relocate to Canada, especially if your occupation is in-demand. Perhaps the most popular, quickest and easiest way to immigrate to Canada is through the Express Entry system, which is targeted at young highly skilled professionals who want to live and work in Canada.
Another popular way to get to Canada is through one of 11 Provincial Nominee programs. This is particularly aimed at individuals who have occupations that are in-demand, allowing you to apply to a specific province where your occupation is needed. This automatically increases your chances of receiving an ITA (Invitation to Apply) for permanent residency in Canada.
Although these are the most popular ways to immigrate to Canada, there are over 70 different immigration programs and visas available, each specialised to assist foreigners to start a new life in Canada.
Although the government has done its utmost to make the process more accessible and easy, the process can be quite complicated when trying to choose the right program that will maximise your chances of success as well as ensuring that all forms are completed correctly and submitted along with all the relevant supporting documents. Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2021
With all of these lucrative employment opportunities and 70+ immigration programs and visa options to choose from, the process can become quite overwhelming and confusing. But it doesn’t have to be.
By using an accredited Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant you will not only improve your chances of success in the visa application process, but you will get expert advice on which program is best for your specific needs.
Available Jobs in Canada for Foreigners – Recently updated
- Job Location: Toronto, Canada
- Job Category:Factory worker // Agriculture
- Job Level: Mid Level // General
- No of vacancy: 60
- Employment Type: Full Time / Part-time
- Transportation: Paid by the company
- Offered Salary: $3250 + Bonus
- Apply Before: Within a month
- Education Level: Bachelor / Degree/ High School
- Experience Required: No required / get training
- Language: French or English
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Construction Worker
- Agriculture Worker
- Factory worker
- General Cleaner
- Fruits / Food Packer
- Maintenance Worker
General Construction Supervisor
- Location: Surrey, BC
- Salary: $33HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent Full time
- Working Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Language: English
- Education: Secondary (high) college graduation certification
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Train or arrange for training; Supervise employees and also jobs; Establish methods to fulfill job timetables; Ensure health and wellness guidelines are adhered to; Co-ordinate and also routine activities; Co-ordinate work activities with various other task supervisors or managers; Appropriation materials and supplies; Resolve job issues and recommend measures to improve efficiency
Employee and also work with workers as well as perform related staffing activities; Prepare manufacturing and various other reports
Sort Of Sector Experience: Building and construction
Work Site Setting: Noisy; Dusty
Job Conditions and also Physical Capabilities
Job under pressure; Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 individuals
Effort; Flexibility; Team player; Customer focus; Stability; Judgement; Integrity; Organized
- Location: Chemin du RoiL’Isle-aux-Grues, QC G0R 1P0
- Salary: $15.58HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent Full time, Day, Weekend
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Other Benefits
- Vacancies: 20 Vacancies
- Job-status: Verified
- Languages: French
- Education: Second (high) school graduation certification
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Package items; Tidy devices as well as instant workplace; Examine items and product packaging for basic top quality issues; Transport resources ended up products as well as packaging materials; Grade as well as tag basic materials or completed items.
Additional Skills: Food safety/handling abilities
Weight Handling: Approximately 23 kg (50 lbs).
Job Setting: Cold/refrigerated
Work Problems and also Physical Capacities
Repeated tasks; Taking care of heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Interest to information; Meaning prolonged durations.
Job Place Information: Ready to relocate
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal abilities; Integrity.
Fruits Farm Worker Job details
Location: Clarksburg, ON
Salary: $14.25HOUR hourly for 35 to 70 hours per week
Terms of employment: Seasonal Full time
Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Available Vacancies: 90 Vacancies
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Plant, grow as well as water plants; Operate and keep farm machinery and also tools;
- Harvest crops; Detect illness and also health issue in crops, livestock and fowl; Check out create for high quality and also plan for market
- Devices as well as Equipment Experience: Fruit farmer
- Sort of Crops: Apples
- Work Site Atmosphere: Outdoors; Wet/damp; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Details: Very own transport
Job Conditions as well as Physical Abilities
Hectic atmosphere; Recurring jobs; Taking care of hefty loads; Literally requiring; Representing expanded durations; Flexing, crouching, kneeling
Job Place Info: Backwoods; Moving costs not covered by company
Effective interpersonal abilities; Adaptability; Team player; Reasoning; Organized
Landscape and Gardening Technicians as well as Specialists Specific Skills
Brush accumulating; Clipping; Fruit trees training; Suckering; Weeding; Grading; Decreasing
Other Jobs information:
- Hotel Job vacancy in Canada
- Work permit in Europe
- Qatar Airways Jobs – Apply Now
- Coca-cola Job vacancy
What are the documents needed for the above jobs:
- Recently has written cv / resume
- Recently has taken PP size photos
- Experience documents
- Photocopy of national id or passport
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted by the company for the interview. Canada jobs for the foreigner
If you think you are perfect for any of the Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2021 listed above then click the “Apply for job” button below to see and apply for the latest Job Vacancies in Canada for foreigners, freshers, citizens etc from the government of Canada.
To apply for this job please visit www.on.jobbank.gc.ca.