As the industry leader in compensation management, Payscale is on a mission to help job seekers, employees and businesses get pay right, and make sustainable fair pay a reality. Empowering more than 53 percent of the Fortune 500 in 198 countries, Payscale provides a combination of data-driven insights, best-in-class services and innovative software to enable organizations such as Angel City Football Club, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare, Vista and The Washington Post to make fair and appropriate pay decisions. Pay is powerful. To learn more, visit www.payscale.com
What We Do: The Enterprise Account Executive team works closely with both Sales Development and Marketing to drive the conversion of interested organizations to long-term customers. Our goal is to help compensation professionals leverage the Payscale technology, data and services to empower them to adopt current and market leading compensation strategies.
What You Do: As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective enterprise companies, with FTE’s of 5,000+ in an assigned geographic area – a subset of specific targeted European markets. In this role you will leverage your strong sales foundation including prospecting, lead qualification, research, customer personas, objection handling and more. You will partner with your Sales Development Representatives (2) to develop and execute a territory plan that will drive your mutual success.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, a typical day may include the following
- Daily contact and collaboration with your Sales Development Representatives on territory planning to develop quality opportunities within assigned geographic territories
- Daily contact with your Solution Consultants to plan and prep for upcoming demo sessions and address specific issues raised by prospects
- Helping to qualify all inbound leads by acting as a consultant where we seek to understand prospects needs and address them directly
- Prospecting into accounts by employing innovative techniques and strategies for researching prospective companies and potential buyers to target with persona specific communication via email, phone, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Overcoming objections and effectively communicating PayScale’s value propositions to key decision makers including Senior Compensation, Reward and DEI Managers and Executives regarding target product offerings
- Staying current on industry trends and maintaining high level knowledge of competitor’s product offerings
- Maintaining up to date records and providing valuable market intelligence to Marketing, Sales, and Product teams in sales tools like Salesforce and Outreach
- Achieving monthly pipeline goals set by sales management
- Continuous learning through mock calls, formal training, and regular coaching and feedback
- Remain in contact with prospects/clients at all stages of sales cycle and beyond
- Manage high velocity sales cycles and consultative sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- A focus on selling 4 core software products – Payfactors, MarketPay, Compensation Planning and Pay Equity
First Year in Role:
- There will be a six-month ramp to full quota productivity
- During this time you will have learned the ins and outs of the role through a combination of classroom style training, best practice, and feedback, shadowing your team members and facilitating discovery meetings and product demonstrations. You will have built a solid relationship with your assigned Sales Development Representatives to ensure an aligned territory plan.
- At the end of 6 months you will be fully productive, on full quota and developing pipeline, negotiating agreements, closing business, improving your partnership with your Sales Development Representatives while continuing to hone your skills in discovery, objection handling, and targeted messaging.
Reporting to :
- Will report directly to the Director of Sales, dotted line into GM Europe
- Bachelor’s degree, or experience in sales and/or customer facing activities in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Curious and active listener: You have a deep hunger to learn, coupled with a willingness to experiment. You ask a lot of questions. You recognize there is a difference between “hearing” and “listening” and you even pick up on what’s not being said.
- Resilient and self-motivated: You’re always striving to build upon previous successes. You realize that the quickest path to success is through quick failures, so you aren’t afraid to jump in and try something new.
- Detail oriented: The little things matter! You’re able to craft a process that keeps you on track. Maintaining prospect data and deal status always current in Salesforce
- Tech savvy: you love experimenting with new technology, and you quickly learn and adapt to new processes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator: You are clear, concise, professional, and engaging over the phone. You can write a confident, persuasive, and professional email.
- Collaborative: When we all succeed, we’re better for it. You share your recipe for success without even being asked.
- Strong work ethic
Sales Methodology: Familiarity with velocity and consultative selling methodologies, preferably MEDDIC and/or Sandler
- Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Outreach or a similar sales enablement platform
- MS Office Suite, especially Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
Benefits and Perks – The Highlights:
- Pension scheme – Pension scheme with Standard Life.
- Life Assurance scheme – Cover in place for 4 x base salary.
- Private Medical Insurance scheme – Company funded family cover with vitality.
All around awesome culture where together we strive to:
- Pursue excellence every day
- Create customer value
- Compete to win (and lose!) as a team
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have several programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Coffee chats
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Spirit Week
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive performance and career growth
- Strengths based tools designed to help employees engage with peers and managers, supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- As well as constant re-evaluation of what our employees need to be successful at work!
Our more standard benefits include:
- Discretionary Paid Time Off – Giving employees the flexibility they need to rest, relax and recharge away from work
- Paid Statutory Holidays
- A comprehensive benefits plan
- Flexible Spending Account options for pre-tax employee allocations
- Voted Seattle’s and Boston’s best places to work according to Built In 2022.
- Voted one of Seattle’s companies with the best benefits according to Built In 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We embrace equal employment opportunity.
PayScale is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. It is our policy that employees will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, discipline, termination, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, education, and social and recreational programs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.