Website SENSE TALENT LABS, INC.
Sense is a diverse, collaborative team tackling one of the most universal challenges in today’s workforce. With a mission to change the way companies engage with talent, we’re creating a better experience for employers, recruiters, and candidates. Your work at Sense will impact millions of people around the globe and will be instrumental in evolving an entire industry. Join us in shaping the workforce of the future!
Founded in 2015, Sense is a high-growth HR Tech SaaS startup with offices in the Bay Area and Bangalore. It has 150+ team members, serves 500+ customers, and has grown 100% year-over-year since launch. We have raised over $40M in funding, backed by GV (Google), Accel, and Avataar Ventures.
As a part of the Sense team, you’ll play an active role in shaping and developing our products and processes. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs with a history of building, scaling, and successfully exiting large companies. At Sense, your career goals will be supported through active mentorship and learning and development opportunities. We’re an experienced team and looking for great people to add to our team.
Reporting directly into our Director of Sales, this Account Executive is a hunter role focused on acquiring new customers in the HR/recruiting/talent space.
- Manage sales cycles from lead to close to bring on new logos
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our Sense value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among new prospects
- Engage and educate senior level decision makers within the staffing and recruiting industry on the importance of our platform solution and validate Sense’s client potential
- Partner with the BD, Marketing, and Product teams to develop account-based engagement strategies to build trust and deliver client value
- 4+ years of sales experience within the recruiting SaaS space
- Hunter, growth mindset with a track record of overachieving revenue targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who You Are
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer and candidate experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Natural storyteller, experienced in selling transformational solutions
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close
- An inclusive, collaborative team player with high integrity and grit
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Unlimited PTO to promote a healthy work-life harmony
Sense is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and belonging is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.