BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team.
Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
As part of BIC’s Shared Services Center in Sofia the Accountant, Accounts Payable will be responsible for:
- Master data maintenance: suppliers, employees, invoices processing system (e.g. Comarch, OCR & ECM)
- Building relationships with suppliers & ECM users
- Executing AP invoice processing from OCR till final processing of supplier invoices, intercompany invoices and back margin invoices as per the company policy and statutory requirements
- Preparation of payment proposals for all above listed types of invoices as well as advance payments
- Maintenance of a clear Accounts Payable ledger
- Closing and reporting: closing preparation, closing (accounts reconciliation, integrity checks, accrued invoices reconciliation, advance payments’ reconciliation, ageing balance reconciliation), intercompany reconciliation, control of double payments
- Analyzing the late payments and acting proactively on their resolution
- Accounting degree
- Fluent in English
- 1+ years of experience in a similar function
- Comfortable with IT environment (Excel and Word)
- Teamwork spirit
- Good communication skills
Apply Today! There’s never been a better time to join BIC. We’re a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.