RAKxa is Thailand’s 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using a holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness centre and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.
RAKxa’s world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether they’re business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.
The Accounting Officer is part of a team that administers the efficient and effective operation of all financial aspects of the Company’s development, sales and marketing operations.
The focus of this role is to handle the day to day processing of procurement transactions (purchases of goods and services) from suppliers and expenses claims from team members.
• Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the relevant elements of the procurement and expenses processing systems.
• Gain understanding of all relevant policies, procedures and internal controls for procurement and expenses and comply with these at all times.
• Set up new vendor (supplier) accounts.
• Process purchase requisitions, invoices, expenses claims and other expenditure source documents including appropriate coding of transactions to the chart of accounts.
• Liaise with vendors (suppliers) and team members in relation to queries concerning invoices and expenses claims to ensure that Company receives all necessary documentation and explanations to support expenditure transactions.
• Liaise with transaction approvers to ensure there are no delays in obtaining approvals for purchase requisitions.
• Liaise with colleagues at all locations to answer queries in relation to the status of procurement and expenses transactions.
• Liaise with the shared Accounts Payable team to ensure that vendors and team members are paid in accordance with policy and agreed terms.
• Share information with accounting colleagues to ensure that accruals and prepayments are properly recorded at the end of each month.
• Ensures month-end closing timelines are followed and managed effectively.
• At least 2 years experience with using computerized accounting systems.
• Experience in an accounting environment with an emphasis on accounts payable processing.
• A polite and tactful communication style.
• Strong time-management and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in English.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.