Website HITACHI SOLUTIONS
Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operates in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on the principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges.
With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company that is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrators across the world.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for processing Accounts Payable invoices and travel and expense reports submitted by team members. They will be coordinating with multiple departments to ensure that invoices and expense reports are properly submitted and approved.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment • Code invoices and prepare journal entries
- Validate and record corporate credit card statements
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Work with approvers and managers to resolve any issues or discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Review, code, and process employee expenses according to company policy and government tax requirements
- Work with consultants to resolve any issues or discrepancies
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Associate degree in business administration, accounting, or a related field
- Proficient with standard office applications, ie. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, et
- Experience with ERP systems or accounting software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to track multiple requests simultaneously to ensure timeliness
- Effective communicator with good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to manage high volume of interactions with team members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.