Website COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company-owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper – ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon – Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn – “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
We are seeking the expertise of an organized and proactive Administration Assistant to provide administrative support to our Geelong-based team. The ideal candidate will hold the strong administrative experience and will be involved across each team within the business.
In this key support role, you will be responsible for a wide range of assignments which include:
- Working closely with fellow team members & external stakeholders
- Front desk & reception duties.
- Key register management.
- Stationery ordering.
- CRM database management.
- Daily mail and banking run.
Property Management Administration
- Rental trust account management – receipt reconciling, security deposits, adjustments, EOM rollover.
- Invoicing & accounts payable
- Ad Hoc assistance to Property Manager
- Notice of renewals (Option letters)
- Entering new leases
- Maintenance when required
- Lease renewals when required
Sales & Leasing Administration
- Sales trust account management – receipt
- Entering of new Sales Contracts
- Settlement coordination
- Leasing fee invoicing
- Ad Hoc assistance to Sales & Leasing agents
How do you exceed our expectations?
- You will have experience in a similar support role.
- You have strong organisational skills with the ability to pick up multiple tasks and manage the process to completion
- You are IT savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software programs ie; RP Oﬃce.
- You have high attention to detail.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate with internal & external stakeholders at all levels.
- You are proactive and solution orientated with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in the Real Estate industry is highly desirable (but not essential).
- Experience in accounts is highly regarded (but not essential).
- Authenticity and a positive, proactive approach to work.
We Offer You
- Supportive and fun, team oriented environment – with regular celebrations and casual Fridays.
- Commitment to your professional development with ongoing opportunities for progression.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should address applications directly to Skye Patterson email@example.com. Please include the following in your email:
- A cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the positions key responsibilities
- and desired skills
- A current Resume detailing your suitability for the role
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Applications close Friday 29th October.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.