About the role:
You will play a pivotal role within our Customer Care team to support elderly customers across Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
The main responsibilities include supporting operational requirements for the Home Care Package (HCP) program, managing referrals from external service providers, purchasing care equipment for customers, and processing reimbursements in a timely manner. You will also take ownership of all home care package administration, ensure customers are provided with updated Care Plans and any relevant documentation as required.
We offer a hybrid working model with your role based in our Notting Hill office and the number of days at home open for negotiation.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous administration or customer service role within Community (Aged Care preferred)
- Understanding of or previous experience in the health or community sector would be desirable
- Ability to work independently and strong initiative
- Ability to multitask; adhere to deadlines, strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (ideally Google or Microsoft office)
- Excellent organisation, team work and time management skills
We have a 29-year track record of supporting older Australians to live independently. We’re committed to improving the quality of life and health & wellbeing for our customers through tailored in-home care services.
It’s really the people here who make it a great place to work. When you come to work for us, you can be sure that you will be inspired and challenged every day. Each day you will be surrounded by passionate, committed colleagues and get to build some meaningful connections. You will also receive the support and training you need for a rewarding long-term career. As a family-orientated company, we believe time at work and at home matters. We are all about work-life balance and flexibility.
Prior to commencement, every successful candidate must complete a mandatory National Police check, Work rights check and provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
If this sounds like the role and workplace for you, apply now!
Further information can be obtained by visiting: www.kincare.com.au
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.