CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture, construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive change for our clients, our people and our communities.
CRB is a privately held company with a rich history of serving clients throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting in various aspects of office business requirements, ensuring compliance with corporate-mandated processes and procedures across a variety of elements.
- · High school diploma or equivalent
- · A minimum 3 years of experience in an office administration/management role required
- · Proficient in various computer programs (such as Microsoft Office, databases, SharePoint, etc.) required
- · Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively multitask
- · Excellent high-level organization, communication and leadership skills, and the ability to work with minimal direction for and with multiple levels of people
- · Assist in various aspects of office business requirements
- · Ensuring compliance with corporate-mandated processes and procedures across a variety of element
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.