The role of the Operations Support Services department is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020.
Operations Support Service (OSP) includes the following service areas: Facilities Management Hard and Soft services (FM), inclusive of Cleaning & Waste Management; Logistics (LOG), inclusive of Business Support and Fleet Operations (FOP).
The Administrator- Cleaning and Waste is responsible for supporting the Manager with oversight and performance management of the Service Providers delivering services within their zone.
- Responsible for the management of the Operations Support Services in their zone;
- Integrate with other Functional Areas to plan for the ongoing management of the zone during operations for the Operational Support Services;
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically to include all responsibilities and accountabilities associated with the Expo 2020 Health and Safety Policy and assurance standards;
- Provides input to the day to day zone operating plan;
- Collaborate with other functional areas, such as Ceremonies, International Participants and Venue Management on ensuring a seamless delivery of Operational Support Services;
- Ensure contractual compliance of Service Providers across that extends to monitoring Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps.
1+ years of experience in a similar role working within a highly dynamic and complex environment, with specific experience related to Hard or Soft Services facility operations, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Understanding Hard and Soft Services operational dependencies, impact on other functions and non-operational directorates;
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural organization, GCC region;
- Experience in working with senior level Government partners and multi-agency stakeholders;
- An understanding of Soft Services Facility Management, and Waste contractors in the UAE/ Dubai;
- Skilled project manager, methodical thinker, with superior guest service focus and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.expo2020dubai.com.