Element Materials Technology
Element has an opportunity for an Administrator to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to develop your Administration career within a Global TIC business.
- Assist with the Reception desk as required and other associated tasks, including directing incoming calls and visitor arrival/departure
- Using the in-house database and other systems effectively to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ability to work flexibly in a busy environment with an established team and processes
- Organising couriers
- UK and International
- Maintain filing system
- Prepare mail
- Arrange correspondence for overseas deliveries
Skills / Qualifications:
- A science background and education to A level is preferred
- Relevant experience within an office environment would be advantageous
- Highly motivated and organized individual with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising the quality of work or safety
We are Element, one of the fastest-growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration businesses in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety – We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity – We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence – We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership – We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
TIC Council Statement:
Element is proud to be a full member of the Testing, Inspection & Certification Council (the “TIC Council”), an international association representing independent testing, inspection and certification companies.
Members of the TIC Council must implement and abide by the TIC Council Compliance Code. Element has therefore issued an overarching Code of Conduct which is supported by our Compliance Programme. A copy of the Code of Conduct and more information about our Compliance Programme can be found in the Governance and Integrity section of www.element.com.
To apply for this job please visit element-ext-row.icims.com.