Website TRADEWIND AVIATION, LLC
Tradewind Aviation is a growing Part 135 Commuter & On-Demand Operator with bases in Waterbury/Oxford, CT (OXC), White Plains, NY (HPN), and San Juan, PR (SJU) offering premium scheduled service throughout the Northeast and Caribbean. For further details, check our website: www.flytradewind.com
The Scheduler’s primary responsibility is to maximize the efficient utilization of Tradewind Aviation’s entire fleet of aircraft.
The Scheduler supports the Sales team by checking availability of crew and aircraft to meet customer needs. Once trips are booked, the Scheduler is responsible for continuously ensuring the most efficient use of resources to deliver top level service to Tradewind Aviation’s customers in a rapidly changing environment.
· 6 months aviation experience
· Desire to provide exceptional customer service
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
The Scheduler reports to the Dispatch Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide trip availability information to Charter Sales
· Ensure maximum efficiency in the use of aircraft and crew
· Ensure schedules comply with FAR Part 135 and all company policies
· Manage trip changes and/or cancellations and coordinate with Charter and Shuttle Sales as necessary
· Create crew pairings and duty assignments to create maximum capacity and utility within the schedule while ensuring regulatory requirements are met
· Coordinate crew relocations and logistics
· Assist Dispatch when necessary
· Coordinate aircraft maintenance within the flight schedule
· Coordinate flight training with the Chief Pilot and Director of Training
· Create future crew rotations
· Create future shuttle schedules
Other duties as assigned
· Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans available
· ZED fare standby travel benefits on various US and International airlines
Tradewind Aviation, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.