CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and analytics. We help modern enterprises define their path to the Cloud and leverage the power of data driven insights.
As a leading Cloud & Analytics partner for Microsoft, CloudMoyo brings together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure Data Platform to transform your complex data into business insights and modernize your data landscape. We help you achieve insight, innovation, and impact through big data, machine learning, predictive analytics and visual story-telling. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft, Roche, Toyota, and others.
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, CloudMoyo is set apart by the company’s relentless focus on delighting customers, the strength of our smart technology accelerators, our strong business domain experience, and a deep pool of technical talent with experience in the Microsoft Cloud & Advanced Analytics.
With a presence in Kansas City and Florida, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and help them stay ahead in the disruption cycle.
Alliance Lead / Manager will be responsible for end-to-end alliance management with Microsoft, Snowflake and other partners:
- Assume end to end responsibility for all Alliance marketing programs.
- Prepare various weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports
- Own the funding requests and negotiations, performance review and programmatic tasks like FastTrack, ECIF, Co-sell motions, Marketing, etc. and aligning our internal business and marketing function on same
- Coordinate with Marketing team to build/execute Marketing campaigns for respective partners related projects
- Build alliance pipeline, manage meetings with partner managers, account executives, enterprise channel manager
- Own partner relationship and understand the relative strength of competitors within strategic partners, if any
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with current and potential partners
- Develop (and act on) collaboration plans for key partners, and develop co-sell ready solutions
- Take overall responsibility for managing the strategic relationship (communications, expectations)
- Act as a liaison between internal teams at Cloudmoyo and strategic partners to communicate about Co-sell requests, product roadmap, and how the alliance influences timing and direction
- Understand the relative strength of competitors within strategic partners, if any
- At least 1-3 years of strategic partnerships/technology alliances experience in Microsoft or Snowflake relationship management out of 6-9 years of total experience
- Showcase track record on building long term (international) strategic relationships, preferably involving the IT Service marketing space
- Ability to use Alliance partner portal
- Thoughtful and creative, with a strong bias to action and a refusal to settle for good enough
- Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environment
- Proficient in developing weekly, monthly quarterly metrics
- Someone who believes in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.