Website INSPIRA MARKETING
Inspira isn’t your typical agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We’re here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience — the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we’re working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are looking for a highly motivated Art Director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “tick”. You will collaborate with a small and tightknit hands-on creative team to devise concepts for our clients.
The goal is to translate strategies and great ideas into innovative and impressive brand experiences that cross various channels, from experiential to digital, social, retail and advertising. Your ideas should stimulate targeted audiences, especially staying relevant to what is happening in today’s world.
To succeed as an Art Director, you must be creative and communicative with exceptional project and time management skills. You should be punctual, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for developing and realizing ideas to fruition. You should possess an understanding of graphic design concepts and software and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and consumer mindsets
- Generate clear ideas coming out of a concise brief
- Concept programming & activation ideas such as events, partnerships
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members Strong design skills for digital/social- Understand social and digital ecosystems and the role of strong content/UI in the user experience.
- Ability to prep basic mechanical files for production as needed
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Ensuring that all aspects of the creative aligns/answers the client brief
- Stay on top of all cultural trends and maintaining best practices
- Working with other members of the creative department to evaluate client or company needs, develop project strategies and strong creative for our clients
- Work with cross functioning teams, especially now whilst most of the team is working from home; Coordinating resources with other departments to create a cohesive and effective work stream
- Looking for ways to improve design department processes
- Be effective in collaborating with a variety of personalities (account, creative, strategy) and able to communicate creative ideas to these audiences.
- Understand the need to work with a high sense of urgency, deliver under pressure and showcase an ability to perform under very tight timelines
- 5-7 years of experience working at an Agency, or similar fast-paced environment
- Minimum 3 years working in Social and Digital Channels
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or advertising, or similar field of study
- Hands on experience with logo design, layout design, design for social/digital and print production
- Ability to photograph and create animations a plus (not mandatory)
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and other visual design tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Understanding of budgets and timelines and delivering the finished creative within those parameters
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction to intern or freelancers
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote is required.
We will provide you with best in-class (remote) training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.