We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
As our Head of the Asset Integrity division for SGS India, focused on the Oil & Gas domain you will report to SGS India’s Industries and Environment business director to:
- Prepare & conduct Operational Readiness & Assurance of assets.
- Manage Asset Integrity including operation & maintenance
- Recruit the rquired Manpower and manage the procurement of ANDT machines.
- Ensure Business Development and P/L review, project management
- Take responsibility for the Business Strategy and Pricing for Asset Integrity
- Review monthly P/L with Business unit heads and identify opportunities to improve profitability.
- Ensure all compliances imposed by safety departments & other government regulatory bodies.
We would expect the ideal candiate to have:
- Significant experience working in Oil and Gas industries
- Experience and knowledge of Advance NDT testing.
- Experience in handling project of Fit for services, Pipeline integrity Management (ICDA / ECDA), RBI, RLA and tank inspection etc.
- Previous experience in heading AIM business.
- Experience in P/L review.
- A recognized ability to build and execute a comprehensive growth strategy
- A university degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Additional Qualification: API 510, API 570, API653, API 580, NDT L-III in RT, PT,UT,MPI & VT.
- Experience and knowledge of Advance NDT testing (level III)
- Experience in handling projects of Fit for services, Pipeline Integrity Management (ICDA / ECDA), RBI, RLA and tank inspection etc.
- Previous experience in heading the AIM business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.