Website Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with good transactional finance experience to join a leading brand within the financial services sector. The business is headquartered in Leeds, but has a national presence, with multiple sites across the UK.
The Head Offices for this business are in South Leeds, where this role will be based reporting into the Finance Manager – but they work hybrid/flexible working pattern now, so you have the option to work from home two days per week.
The role of the Analyst, Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger is varied an fast paced, it will include the following duties:
- Processing Supplier Invoices in line with agreed SLA’s
- Prepare regular payment runs of authorised invoices, employee expense payment runs, and any adhoc payment runs as required.
- Support the supplier statement reconciliation process
- Reviewing and approving employee expense claims in line with Travel and Expenses Policy
- Processing the Sales Ledger invoice requisitions
- Completing New Supplier verifications prior to these being sent to the Systems Team for upload
- Be the first point of contact in respect of Purchase Ledger issues and queries from suppliers
- Support Projects as required
- Reviewing business areas for Continuous improvement opportunities
- Prepare MI to illustrate the performance of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and P2P processes and related important metrics.
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Good excel skills, able to perform V look ups, use formulas and pivot tables to produce reports
- Relevant experience
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and accurate with attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Able to manage own workload while achieving internal and external deadlines
- Company benefits package
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holidays plus stats
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.