As our Hong Kong office continues to grow, undertaking new projects with some of Asia’s most prestigious and well-respected architecture and interior firms, and clients, we are seeking an Assistant Lighting Designer to work with our Hong Kong design team.
This role will see you working closely with other team members to produce and develop the lighting design for a variety of projects whilst also developing your own personal skills in design, engineering, and lighting technology.
This opportunity is ideal for a highly motivated designer who values integrity, professional experience and wants to be part of a growing business.
The role involves
- Collaborating with other team members to develop creative and innovative lighting concepts for various project types.
- Work closely with other team members to produce concept, detailed and tender packages.
- Development of own skills in design, documentation, lighting technology and construction process, etc.
- Communicating regularly with the design team and manager.
- Attending meetings with architects, interior designers, engineers, and contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience (compulsory)
- Diploma holder of architectural design / interior design or related disciplines
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to use SketchUp and/ or have good hand sketching skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Experience (optional)
- Written and spoken Mandarin
- Knowledge of 3D design software (3D CAD, Rhino, etc.)
- Knowledge of Dialux, AGI, etc
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, salary expectations and a 1-page introduction letter to Please upload your Resume, Cover Letter, and any other supporting documentation where asked within your application. Ensure you consider the skills and experience needed for this role and include them in your application.
Inhabit is a part of the Egis group of companies. To learn more visit https://inhabitgroup.com/an-egis-company/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.