ASSISTANT SHOP MANAGER AMSTELVEEN
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
To ensure that every customer gets a red carpet treatment and experiences our brand to the fullest! You achieve that ambition by being the ultimate ‘leader by example.
You are the one who maintains a high level of performance by enabling your team together with your Shop Manager to provide an excellent service to our customers. You stimulate the growth of your colleagues and create an atmosphere in which commercial successes are celebrated as a team.
- You strive to exceed sales and customer experience goals.
- You inspire and involve colleagues by being their favourite role models.
- You ensure that the operation runs smoothly and efficiently and is in line with the Rituals DNA.
- You optimize productivity and help you think about how to influence KPIs in a smart way.
- You report to the Shop Manager and replace him or her during his absence.
As Assistant Shop Manager Amstelveen, you ensure a healthy dose of customer obsession in your team of retail professionals. How can you take the customer experience to the next level? And what else is possible after that? What actions and ways of working can help the team achieve or even exceed its commercial objectives?
Together with the Shop Manager, you think of ways to boost sales, improve KPI results and increase our brand awareness. In the absence of the Shop Manager, you are the one who leads the team by being a (strong) example and thereby creating a (strong) sense of co-ownership among your teammates. You turn successes into ‘champagne moments’ and use previous mistakes as learning experiences, in order to inspire the team to continue to grow and improve.
Speaking of continuous improvement, it’s up to you as a management team to create a stimulating learning environment where constructive feedback is the norm! As an Assistant Shop Manager, you are the real link between strategy and practice.
You are the one who translates the commercial objectives – drawn up from your Shop and Area Manager – to the floor. At the start of the day you set challenging – but achievable – goals for the team members and encourage them during the day to make ‘selling’ a heartwarming ritual. In short: you coach, inspire and empower the team wherever and whenever you can.
Together with the Shop Manager, you are also responsible for the Team sessions and One-on-one conversations to build trust and make personal connections. In addition, you are the one who spreads the message of Rituals and you ensure that our principles (such as the style guidelines) and way of working (such as the shopping rituals and our sales ceremony) are understood, but above all loved and followed.
Finally, you support the Shop Manager with the administrative processes in the back office (sorry, but unfortunately we can’t do without), stock management and personnel planning.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- A professional background, supplemented with at least 1 year of experience in a position with a managerial aspect.
- You have (preferably) ambition to grow into the role of Shop Manager.
- If social media didn’t exist, you were the one who invented it. You are driven and like to share your successes!
- You are service-oriented, have great sales skills and have the ability to inspire others on the floor from these skills.
- You are result-oriented (targets are your motivator), you have an eye for detail (no loose bottle cap or empty sample product escapes you) and you have strong organizational skills.
- You are decisive and have problem-solving skills.
- And most importantly: you are the type of people manager that makes colleagues enthusiastic; hardworking, inspiring, engaging and empathetic!
WE ARE RITUALS
“We’re not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good.” Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand since 2000, founded in Amsterdam. It is our ambition to grow in a sustainable way to become the number one worldwide in luxury cosmetics and to maintain this position. Today, there are more than 730 stores located in 29 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. Our goal is to have 1,000 stores by 2020.
By becoming part of Rituals, you will experience a strong corporate culture and entrepreneurial spirit, which will enable you to build a valuable career. We care about the well-being of our employees as much as we care about our planet.
By looking at this with passion, we sincerely believe that we can contribute to a sustainable world and we are taking steps to limit our footprint. Our mission is to make people feel good and to give them a unique experience. Regardless of which role you fulfil at Rituals, you make a positive contribution to our day-to-day business operations.
If you are the one we are looking for, don’t hesitate and send your application. We will contact you soon.
Recruitment contact person:
The acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.