Website CANADA GOOSE INC.
Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do.
From the materials we use to the products we make, everything is meticulously crafted and built to last. At Canada Goose we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take the long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets including both the top and bottom-line results
- Analyze and proactively react to inventory planning and maintain proper inventory metrics such as stock-ins, turnover, and flow
- Maintain loss prevention procedures that minimize unnecessary loss and increase security at the respective store
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience through operational efficiency (such as stock room management, cash wrap experience, and sales floor best practices)
- Training on standard operating procedures; ensure brand ambassadors have the proper understanding of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the potential impact on the business
- Ensure overall accuracy and efficiency in inventory and cash store operating procedures measured by shrink
- Payroll and schedule management to maximize productivity and enhance customer experience measured by Sales per hour (SPH)
- Management of in-store operation systems (Point of sale, Workday, etc.)
- Performs store opening and closing procedures in alignment with company standards
- Other responsibilities may be added to meet the needs of the business
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years Store Management Experience, fashion brands may be preferred
- Proven track record in managing store experience, high-touch, CRM, sales.
- Experience in maintaining operational excellence in retail stores (payroll, shrink management, inventory management, etc.)
- Proven leadership qualities in developing and mentoring
- Store profit and loss management, payroll and expense management
- Experience in high-touch, luxury consumer goods
- Previous regional, flagship or high-volume experience an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Leadership Skills – recruitment and development of talent (associate level)
- Solid understanding of retail math and using analytics in a business environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and flexible to work retail hours (standard, peak and holiday)
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in another language is an asset
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.