Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation.
A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Associate Media Planner
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
Right now, we’re looking for an Associate Media Planner with a keen attention to detail who’ll support the team in bringing that transformation to life. You’ll be tasked with a ton, but you’ll be challenged and rewarded as you work with and learn from the best in the business. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Media planning at Digitas always has its surprises, but here are a few things you can expect to be accountable for on a given day:
- Gathering information during the media buying and strategy stage (cue impeccable research & organization skills)
- Mastering media research tools to ferret out the best available information and data out there (tools include MRI, @plan, Scarborough, AdRelevance and CMR)
- Managing Requests for Proposal and assuming full responsibility for execution of approved media buys
- Inputting data into presentation format (PowerPoint, Prezi and Keynote wizards need apply)
- Organizing and overseeing the trafficking and implementation process of Web creative as well as monitoring campaign delivery and compiling reporting
We’re looking for incredible up-and-coming talent with a few years of meaningful work experience. That should include:
- Four years of college education and one to three years of experience in an office environment (preferably at a communications-related company, and ideally at a creative agency)
- Computer skills that make the old guys envious, as well as an intuitive understand of the digital tools that are reshaping the media and advertising world every day
- Effective time-management, impeccable attention to detail and a compulsive ability to stay organized amidst many moving parts
- Amazing communication skills – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- Proficiency in managing numbers – if you can whip through an Excel document, you’ve got an ace in your pocket
- A love of media – and the motivation to learn everything you can and get better at everything you do
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.