Website 10 MINUTE SCHOOL
10 Minute School is the pioneer of the Ed-Tech industry in Bangladesh. We are teaching more than 2 million students every day through our website, app, and social media to accelerate their learning.
Our goal is to ensure access to quality education for everyone in Bangladesh through a wide range of free-tier and premium content for Academic, Skill Development, and Jobs segments.
We are the only Sequoia Capital-backed EdTech company in Bangladesh, and we’re looking to hire in our Engineering, Product, Content, and Marketing teams.
We are looking for talented front-end engineers to help us create beautiful and user-friendly interfaces to be used by millions of users across mobile and desktop devices. We are hiring for multiple roles in mid-level and senior positions. If you think you are a good fit, feel free to apply and get a chance to be part of a rocketship about to launch.
- Job Modality – Fulltime
- Salary – 45000 – 75000 BDT
- Experience – 2 to 3 Years
- Location – Mohakhali DOHS
- Creating smooth and ergonomic user interfaces
- Planning on componentizing and structuring the app
- Writing clean code and maintaining documentation
- REST/GraphQL API Integration
- Performance optimization for mobile web
- Implementation of security and data protection practices
- Provide leadership to both junior and senior engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in the Angular/React Framework
- Solid experience working with HTML, CSS Flexbox & Grid, SVG & CSS/JS Animation
- Proficient understanding and advanced knowledge of Git
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, programming techniques and design patterns
- Razor-sharp focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
We are the fastest-growing EdTech of Bangladesh. We believe in promoting a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to grow, create and excel.
Employee Centric Policies Maternity Leave | Paternity Leave | PTO Learning Opportunities Competitive Compensation | Fast-tracked growth | Quarterly Reviews and Feedback | Monthly training Health and Wellness Open Pantry | Game nights | Monthly Events Join us to transform education together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.