At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
What you get to do in this role:
The Customer Outcomes Associate Technical Consultant is responsible for configuring ServiceNow Platform (IT Workflow, Customer Workflow, Employee Workflow, and Platform) based on leading practices to provide a solution that achieves customer outcomes. The Associate Technical Consultant is the functional and technical expert in customer engagements.
The role is to help customers unlock business value and accelerate the adoption of the ServiceNow products they have purchased. You will learn ServiceNow best practices, innovations, and capabilities to help customers achieve their goals.
The ideal candidate is interested in ServiceNow development and wants to help our client base with their digital transformation capabilities.
- Deliver one or more offerings from our portfolio of Customer Success Programs to our customers remotely
- Assist in preparing all client-facing and internal deliverables that are technology-related
- Assist with identification of process improvement opportunities
- Assist with the development of new offerings for our portfolio and GTM efforts
- Engage with customers’ requests in our Now Support portal
- Learn and demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored to customer needs
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the Customer Success Program evolving products and business needs (security, upgrades, etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Customer Success Programs staff and Customer Outcomes members
Please note, this role is a 6 month, fully paid internship.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0-1 years’ experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience
- At a Bachelor’s degree with a graduation date no earlier than December 2021
- Passion and curiosity about AI/ML technology
- Should be a team player working efficiently in a collaborative environment.
- Experienced with running projects independently
- Experience working collaboratively
- Committed to customer satisfaction and reference ability and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive experience by the customer.
- Prepared to study for and obtain ServiceNow certifications in aligned workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems.
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.