Website MERKLE SPAIN
Hello, we are Merkle! A company specialized in Customer Experience Management, which is part of the global communication group dentsu.
We help IBEX35 companies, large advertisers and Fortune 500 companies develop unique and personal customer experiences through data, technology and creativity.
We have unique capabilities in Customer Experience, Data Management and Intelligence Analytics. At the same time, we incorporate the strategic vision to our high degree of specialization, creating a unique way of working with our clients.
Based in Madrid, Barcelona and Gijón, Merkle’s leadership base is made up of people. A DIGITAL TALENT TEAM made up of professionals with great passion, enthusiasm and potential in their work.
Are you looking to grow personally and professionally? Are you looking to develop your career in a young and friendly environment with a fantastic team that understands and speaks your language? Do you want to participate in a motivating, different project, full of challenges and challenges that will make you leave your comfort zone?
If so: Welcome to Merkle Spain, this is your site.
We are looking for motivated people, who propose challenges and who feel comfortable working as a team and proposing new ways of doing things. People who enjoy dealing with the client in an environment where data surrounds us and its interpretation is our art.
Your functions will consist of:
- Audience analysis and design with 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data.
- Elaboration of Buyer Persona.
- Creation and analysis of audiences on various activation platforms.
- Master and implement user segmentation and profiling projects.
- Use Case Analysis considering different tools (DMP, CDP, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, CRM, etc.).
- Assist in the deployment of Audience Orchestration tools DMP, CDP.
- Identify and analyze relevant data about users at different conversion points.
- Participate in advanced segmentation and data modeling projects.
- Present analysis results to business teams.
- Transform customer data into actionable insights for the business.
- Detect synergies and coordinate tasks with other departments and stakeholders involved.
- Design and analyze KPIs.
- Manage and coordinate Customer Analytics projects, prioritize tasks and detect deviations.
We offer you a stable job for the future, with the possibility of internal promotion.
We work with large clients, leaders in their sector and with a high degree of digital maturity.
We want you to feel comfortable, so we promote internal cohesion activities to feel more like a team.
We will give you initial training and continuous training, although your spirit of searching for yourself and your desire to learn should be something that marks your professional development with us.
Do you join the team? We will wait for you!!
We would like your minimum training to be a business degree / degree (ADE, economics, Marketing, advertising, etc.).
Ideally, you should have experience of at least 2 years in digital projects, during which you have acquired demonstrable knowledge in web, programmatic or media analytics tools. As well as customer orientation and communication skills.
The level of English for us is essential, so it is important that it is high.
We want you to have a passion for data analysis, knowledge of a digital analysis tool (Google Analytics and / or Adobe Analytics) .
Interest in DMP tools (Salesforce Audience Studio, Audience Manager …).
Expertise in activation platforms and media environment (Facebook Business Manager, Search Ads, Campaign Manager, DIV360) and that you are motivated to learn or already understand programming languages (SQL, R or Python).
We offer you :
- Indefinite contract
- Excellent working environment
- Private medical insurance
- Summer hours and flexible hours the rest of the year
- Possibility of teleworking
- Continuous training (Linkedin Learning, Merkle University, etc)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.