GOLDSTONE PARTNERS, INC.
Veritas Fire Engineering, Inc., based in Lakewood, Colorado specializes in design and engineering of Fire Protection Systems for government, commercial and multifamily buildings. Founded in 1994, we’ve been providing high quality solutions that have earned us a reputation for THE premier Fire Protection Engineering firm in Colorado. We’re busy, growing and adding a few select professionals to our team. Are you one of them?
We Value: Accountability, Experience, Stability
As a junior member of our team, you will be drafting AutoCAD designs for fire alarm systems. You have a couple of years of experience with AutoCAD in the construction industry. Your focus on the details and careful artisanship coupled with your ability to manage multiple projects, will be the secret to your success. If you are looking for a company who is invested in your professional growth – let’s chat!
You Value: Discipline, Focus, Loyalty
How you’ll spend your days:
- Preparing detailed code-compliant fire alarm designs for construction documents using AutoCAD software
- Contributing to the design and construction of fire protection systems
- Participating in the analysis of client design, specifications, and manuals to determine design feasibility
- Supporting your engineering and client teams to develop project’s scope of work, estimates and schedules, ensuring all operations comply with codes, regulations, and laws
- Wearing many hats and juggling multiple priorities – you’re here to learn and grow!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Trade School Certification in AutoCAD Design and a least 2 years of experience as a designer in the construction or trades industry
- Advanced competency with AutoCAD and MS Office – Excel and Word
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a gift for transferring complex knowledge to a general audience
- Remarkable attention to detail and a passion for making deadlines
- Ability to think independently and collaborate with a team for the best possible solution
- Problem solving ability, strong work ethic and pride of ownership – you don’t need daily supervision
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where priorities shift regularly
- Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously
And here’s what you’ll enjoy:
- Salary $45,000 – $55,000
- Robust benefits and generous PTO
- A hardworking, fun bunch to spend your days with
Goldstone Partners is helping this stable and growing firm find some gifted professionals who want to be part of an amazing team. Principals only please. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Unfortunately we cannot support relocation at this time.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.